Who doesn't love pizza? Did you know there are different alternatives to make your pizza dough? From frozen pizza crusts at the supermarket to cauliflower, sweet potatoes and butternut squash. Now you can even use Coconut Flour to make the crust!
What you'll need:
(A) Dry ingredients:
1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons of Medella Organic Coconut Flour
1 teaspoon of baking powder
1/4 teaspoon of sea salt
(B) Wet ingredients:
1/4 cup of Medella Coconut Cooking Oil
1 teaspoon of honey
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Farenheit. Line a pizza sheet with parchment paper.
- In two separate bowls, mix the dry ingredients and wet ingredients together.
- After that, combine the wet and dry ingredients together in a big bowl. Mix ingredients until it forms a thick batter.
- Place batter onto your parchment paper and with a rolling pin, roll it into your preferred pizza crust shape of about 1/2 or 3/4 inch in thickness.
- Bake it for 20 minutes until crust turns brown.
- Take the crust out of the oven and top it with toppings of your choice.
- Place the crust back into the oven to bake for another 2-3 minutes or until the cheese is melted (if added)
- Slice your delicious pizza with a pizza cutter and enjoy!