Craving for some delicious chocolatey goodness this Christmas? Try out this simple, guilt-free chocolate crinkles recipe guaranteed to sweeten your festive season!
What you’ll need:
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup of Medella Organic Coconut Flour
- 1/3 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/3 cup Medella Organic Coconut Sugar
- 1/2 cup Medella Coconut Cooking Oil (You may also use Medella Extra Virgin Coconut Oil)
- 2 tbsp dark chocolate chips
- 1 tspn vanilla extract
- 1/2 tspn baking powder
- 1/8 tspn salt
- 2 tbsp tapioca flour
- 2 tbsp Medella Organic Coconut Sugar
What you’ll need to do:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, sugar, vanilla and salt.
- In a separate bowl, sift together the coconut flour, cacao powder and baking powder.
- Add the flour mixture to the wet mixture with the coconut oil and dark chocolate chips. Stir to combine the mixture. The batter should be moist.
- In a small ramekin, add & mix the tapioca flour and coconut sugar together. Place the sugar dusting on a piece of parchment paper.
- Roll the batter into 9 balls and roll each ball over the dusting. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Use your fingers to gently flatten each ball to form the shape of a cookie.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and transfer to a wire rack to cool. Sprinkle leftover dusting on top.
- Enjoy those chocolate crinkles!