We've made this recipe countless times before and its always been a hit! I mean, who doesn't love the fudgey, chocolatey richness of brownies with a healthy twist? Let's get right to it:
What you'll need:
120g Medella Coconut Cooking Oil
1 tsp vanilla (optional)
2 tbsp water/milk (or any liquid, basically)
60g choc chip (optional)
What you'll do:
- Preheat oven to 350F/175C and grease a 8"x8" cake pan.
- Mix all dry ingredients together, then add the wet ingredients and mix either by hand or hand-held blender. It's easy enough to do it by hand.
- If adding chocolate chips, add it last before pouring into pan. You can even reserve a little to sprinkle on top before it goes onto the oven.
- Pour into the pan and bake for about 18 minutes. You can start to check from 15 minutes. Test by inserting a toothpick. It should come out moist with some crumbs.
- Cool in pan for about 30 minutes. before removing from the pan.
They store very well in an airtight container in the fridge for a few days, even up to a week and a bit. :)