The banana loaf cake, everyone's favourite tea-time snack. Known for its glorious texture and taste, what's better than a slice of banana cake paired with vanilla ice cream on a sunny day? Want a slice? Try this banana cake recipe out! It is rich in fiber from the banana and our low carb Medella Organic Coconut Flour.
What you'll need:
- 60g Medella Organic Coconut flour
- 70g Sugar
- 2 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- Pinch of Salt (Optional)
- 300g Banana (3 Large Banana)
- 100ml Medella Coconut Cooking Oil
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract (Optional)
- Preheat oven at 170 C.
- In a small bowl, mash the banana using a masher or fork.
- In another bowl, beat the egg together with the coconut oil till smooth.
- Add in mashed banana and vanilla (if using). Mix well.
- Add the dry premix and continue to stir till everything is well combined.
- Pour the mixture into a 8 inch round pan.
- Bake at 170 C for 45 minutes.
*Time might vary due to different ovens.